Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:32

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY
Outside my window...gloomy with a slight breeze.

I am thinking...of the knitting project I would like to get done and the list of things I need to complete by Thursday morning.

I am thankful for...God blessing me with my wonderful hubby.

From the kitchen...Pot roast in the crockpot with veggies and rice.

I am wearing...Brown denim skirt and a yellow shirt with a pink hoodie

I am creating...a list of things I need to pick up from the store before Thursday morning.

I am going...to my first Zumba class tomorrow night....(wish me luck)

I am reading...Martha Peaces~The Excellent Wife

I am hoping...to spend time with my family from out of state this summer.

I am hearing...K-Love and associates talking.

Around the house...finishing laundry and general cleaning

One of my favorite things...spending time with my hubby at the end of the day.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Start work in the garden, final preparations for the weekend and dr appointments.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




For guidelines to join go to:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment